Wednesday, 24 October 2012

ACTION SONG 1


ACTION SONG


Some scripts ……

Song 1

A Beautiful Friendship


Welcome everybody to the world of friends,
We are living in the world of friends,
Hello everybody, hello everyone
Let’s get to know each other

Welcome everybody to the world of friends,
We are living in the world of friends,
Hello everybody, hello everyone,
Let’s get to know each other

Hi, I am Annie Tan, I am Wong,
I am Ikmal Hakim, I am Lan,
Hi, I am Fatimah, I am Shah,
I am Muthusamy, I am John

This is how we get acquainted, get acquainted,
Thus begin a beautiful friendship
This is how we get acquainted, get acquainted,
Thus begin a beautiful friendship

Welcome everybody to the world of friends,
We are living in the world of friends,
Hello everybody, hello everyone,
Let’s get to know each other

Welcome everybody to the world of friends,
We are living in the world of friends,
Hello everybody, hello everyone,
Let’s get to know each other


Hello how do you do, do you do,
Pleased to meet you my friend, how do you do.
I am seven years old, I am six,
I am nine years old, I am ten.

This is how we get acquainted, get acquainted,
Thus begin a beautiful friendship
This is how we get acquainted, get acquainted,
Thus begin a beautiful friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment