Thursday, 1 November 2012

11 WORDS POEMS


1
Spagetthi
Italian  dish
With  tomato  sauce
Beef  balls  and  sausages
Delicious

2
Chicken
Chicken curry
Delicious chicken  curry
It’s finger licking  good
Fantastic!

3
Laksa
very  delicious
sour  and  spicy
can  be  eaten  anytime
best
(See)

4
Maruku
love  it
crunchy and  delicious
enjoy it  very  much
yummy

5
Bubur Ais  Kacang
delicious,  sweet
I  like  it
I  always  eat  it
Ummppphh……..

6
Chicken
fried  chicken
I  like  it
love  by  every  Malaysian
Yummy

7
Laksam
My  favourite
Is  very  tasty
A  popular  Kelantan  dish
Yummy

 8
Lemak
Nasi  lemak
Is very  delicious
Kelantan  most  popular  food
Yummy


9
Vadai
Spicy  vadai
Round spicy vadai
Everybody loves crunchy vadai
Delicious

10
Crocodile
Very strong
Clumsy but strong
Fierce, ugly but useful
Gorgeous

11
Puppy
Little cutie
She loves me only
I love her truly
Sweetie

12
Orang Utan
Intelligent, human-like
Hairy, playful and adorable
Cute, greedy and lazy
Charming

13
Dog
Cute dog
It was cute
It was very cute
Cute!

14
Bird
Wonderful bird
It was colorful
What a wonderful bird
Beauty

15
Horse
Very fast
It is tame
It has a mane
Beautiful

16
Cat
Furry, soft
My lovely pet
Loves to play about
Sweet

17
Rabbit
Cute rabbit
White long ears
Love my rabbit
Charming

18
Elephant
Big, strong
Grey and cute
Long trunk, white tusk
Elegant

19
Lion
Brave, fierce
King of Beasts
Feared by many humans
Dominant


20
Mouse
Very cute
Little white creature
Dirty, hungry, smelly, noisy
Adorable

21
Dragon
Powerful, gorgeous
Chinese love dragon
Bring us good luck
Meaningful

22
Rabbit
Soft fur
Kids love rabbit
I love rabbit too
Adorable


23
Rabbit
White fur
Likes red carrots
A very loving pet
Cute

24
Dog
Brown colour
Likes to play
Sometimes it annoys me
Cute

25
Dog
Loyal, adorable
Loves me truly
God sent true friend
Excellent

26
Bear
Big bear
Big bubbly bear
Likes to eat honey
Wonderful

27
Cat
Lazy cat
Sleeps all day
Never tired of sleeping
Cat

28
Duck
So cute
Like to swim
Swim in the pool
Domestic

29
Sunflower
very pretty
I love them
dances beautifully every day
Excellant

30
Dandelions
Extraordinary plants
Beautiful and young
But time changes everything
Sadly

31
Orchids
Very pretty
My beautiful flowers
How I love them
Sweetly

32
Hibiscus
Its colourful
It looks colourful
These flowers are colourful
Successful

33
Rose
Very sweet
Makes me happy
Blooming beautifully every day
Memory

34
Rose
Very romantic
Smells so nice
Its beautiful but thorny
Lovely

35
Sunflower
Very beautiful
A yellow flower
Love it very much
Sweet

36
Water Lily
Its beautiful
Looks very gorgeous
It looks so nice
Calm

37
Sunflower
So shining
Make me relaxed
Near to my window
Cool

38
Hibiscus
National flower
Five regular petals
Can be seen everywhere
Brightly

39
Tulip
Pink, white
With sweet smell
Beautiful and blooms everyday
Lovely
 
 40
Sunflower
Bring happiness
Cure my pain
Shiny when I sing
Lovely


41
Rose
Colourful plant
Has many thorns
Has a good smell
Beautiful

42
Carnation
So colourful
Mother’s favourite flower
Everyday makes me happy
Pretty

43
Jasmine
Always lovely
Gentle and humble
A symbol of friendship
Endlessly

44
Rose
So pretty
Never ending story
Gifts for the lovers
Romantic

45
Bougainvillea
Nice name
Has many colours
Can be planted easily
Thorny

46
Instructions
Are words
Of hindrance or
Words of sound advice
Listen

47
Desert
Hot, humid
Dry, sandy, dusty
Cactus plants grow tall
Lonely

48
Rats
Are dirty
That creates havoc
Wherever, whenever and anywhere
Goodness!

49
Bedouin
Riding camels
In sandy deserts
Under the scorching  sun
Dry

50
Flute
Big, beautiful
In Sarikei town
Right by the river
Clean

51
Information
Great experience
Makes people alert
Fills up people’s head
Fantastic

52
Rat
Big, fat
Always behaves well
When eating its meal
Unbelievable

53
Books,
Thick, thin
Interesting, colourful, useful
Adults, children read them
Knowledgeable

54
Stories
Interesting, entertaining
Funny, fantastic, lively
Most children love them
Never-ending

55
Boy
Mischievous…cute
Plays a lot
Lies in my bosom
Sleep

56
Sunlight
Very bright
Shining brightly today
Early in the morning
Hot

57
Mayor
Filthy rich
Elegant, richly clothed
Stocky, smiley and stingy
Miser

58
Rubbish
Rubbish pit
A dirty place
Everybody runs far away
Horrible

 59
Music
My favourite
Makes me happy
When I am lonely
Enjoy

60
Son
Obedient son
My obedient son
My only obedient son
Obedient

61
Rules
To follow
Anytime, anywhere, anyone
To keep things well
Unbreakable??

62
Rules
Practice
Pay attention
Finish the work
Work hard and smart
Perfect

63
Earthquake
A disaster
Mother nature’s angry
Hundreds of life lost
Sad

64
Hibiscus
Colourful hibiscus
Red, yellow hibiscus
Our country’s national flower
Beautiful

65
Roses
White roses
Beautiful and fragrant
Little girls love them
Charming

66
Papaya
Sweet, juicy
Nice to eat
Good choice as dessert
Yummy

67
Roses
Red roses
Sweet smelling roses
I like red roses
Hooorayyy!!

68
Papaya
Juicy papaya
Big juicy papaya
Good cure for constipation
Aaarghh!!!

69
Sunflower
Yellow sunflower
Light yellow sunflower
Grows towards the sun
Marvellous

70
Hibiscus
Red hibiscus
Big red hibiscus
Big dark red hibiscus
Yahoooo!!!

71
Flood
Natural phenomena
A timely bomb
Cause misery for all
Nooooo……

72
Ferry
Very old
Smelly old ferry
Smelly old dirty ferry
Alamak

73
Car
New car
Big new car
I love my car
Comfortable

74
Car
New car
New comfortable car
I love my new car
Fantastic

75
Aeroplane
Interesting exciting
Go fly high
Vehicle which fly high
Speed

76
Train
Fast train
Very fast train
A very fast train
Convenient

77
Car
New car
New blue car
I have new car
Love

78
Ferry
Slow ferry
A slow ferry
A very slow ferry
Save

79
Ferry
Big ferry
Moves very slowly
I love the ferry
Wonderful

80
Ferry
Big ferry
A big ferry
There comes the ferry
Hooray

81
Car
Very fast
Not very new
I love my car
Old

82
Bus
Big bus
It is blue
I love my bus
Comfortable

83
Ferry
Very comfortable
New modern condusive
Very old but useful
Fantastic

84
Car
New car
Mini new car
I like my car
Dreams

85
Mango
Sweet mango
Juicy and flesy
Cheap and available anywhere
lovely

86
Happy
Little boy
Receive a present
A beautiful toy car
wonderful

87
Love
Love wonderful
Love does wonder
Love makes all happy
Marvellous

 88
Guava
A fruit
Enriched with vitamin
Good for our health
tasty

89
Rambutan
Hairy fruit
Sweet and sour
Green, yellow, red, black
funny

90
Peace
Not war
An ideal situation
Many countries should have
Happiness

91
War
No peace
Night and day
Bombing here and there
Bloodshed

92
Love
Perfect love
Love is medicine
Body,mind,spirit,soul
Love

 93
Durian
Thorny durian
Nice to smell?
I don’t think so
Yummy

94
Cranes
Paper cranes
Colourful paper cranes
Many colourful paper cranes
Wishes

95
Sadako
A girl
Sick not  healthy
Was a joyful girl
Unhappy

96
Happy
Joyful moment
Celebrate with family
Enjoy the happy moment
Cherish

97
Happy
Happy girl
She runs about
She likes to smile
Cute

98
Cute
My Hui Hui
She’s pretty girl
She is happy all day
Lively

99
Harmony
Peaceful living
Malay Chinese Indian
Happily living as one
Love

100
Harmony
Living happily
Valuable and precious
Can’t exchange with money
Hopefully

101
Watermelon
Red watermelon
Sweet and juicy
Flesh contains black seeds
Vitamin

 102
Happy
Loving life
Joy and fun
Peace, pleasant, harmony, understanding
Honest

103
Happy
A feeling
Good things happen
It happens on me
Wonderful

104
Sadako
A girl
A beautiful girl
A beautiful young girl
Mesmerising

105
Canteen
A place
Coffee, tea, food
Noises here and there
Yummy

106
Love
We need
Makes us happy
The world goes round
United

5 comments: