LESSON PLAN YEAR 3 (LANGUAGE ARTS)
Theme: World of Knowledge
Learning Standards: 4.1.1 Able to enjoy action song through non-verbal response
4.3.1 Able to produce a simple creative work with guidance based on:
(c) action song.
Objectives: By the end of the lesson, pupils will be able to:
(a) Draw picture of favourite fruits
(b) Enjoy singing action song
1. Teacher plays a song of “London Bridge Is Falling Down”.
2. Teacher guides the pupils to sing the song.
3. Teacher changes the song lyrics and guides the pupils to sing the song.
I like to eat papayas, bananas and guavas,
I like to eat durians, rambutans and mangosteens,
I like to eat all the fruits,
They are my favourite fruits.
4. Teacher pastes six pictures of different types of fruits on the whiteboard.
5. Teacher asks the pupils to write the name of the fruits on the whiteboard.
6. Teacher drills the pupils to say the name of the fruits.
7. Teacher distributes an A4 size paper to each pupil.
8. Teacher asks the pupils to draw and colour their favourite fruits.
9. Teacher chooses a few pupils to present their drawings.
10. Sing a fruit song with the tune of “London Bridge Is Falling Down”.